Started Editing Knights of the Guild Podcast #3. Still have six days left until it is posted and I'm about 1/3 of the way through it, at least with cutting it down. Here is my process on how I go about editing a podcast.
* First, it's recorded
* Second, I do a pass and go through and cut out the pauses and some ums and lip smack.
* Third, I do another pass and cut out stuff that I feel doesn't pertain to anything we are talking about or if I feel a conversation is going to long I'll pull out parts for time.
* Fourth, I go through and add the interviews, bumpers, and commercial for other podcasts.
* Fifth, I go in and add SFX if needed.
* Sixth, I do a music pass, we don't use that much music but I add it here and there.
* Seventh, I do one final pass and make any last minute changes.
Then it's done. Takes about one full day of work but normally I spread it over two days.