Listen / Download the podcast here: http://knightsoftheguild.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What a Day!!!

Well this day started off like every other day. I got up, took a shower, checked my emails, walked the dog, ate some breakfast, watched some DVR'd shows then came to work. Work wasn't anything special. Got done around 7pm and headed to Kim Evey (Producer of The Guild) place as we were off to "somewhere" to shot some BTS for The Guild Season Three DVD. Along the way we picked up Felicia Day and then arrived "somewhere". And my ho hum day went from typical everyday to EXTRAORDINAIRE and AWESOME. Of course I can't say anything and it's driving me crazy. But all will be reviled soon as The Guild season three is launched. Once this happens I can go back and recall in detail the experience I had tonight. What a COOL night.

No comments:

Post a Comment