Listen / Download the podcast here: http://knightsoftheguild.com

Friday, July 10, 2009

Another Location

Today we are at our second location. This one is about an hour or so drive. Once again I had to be up early around 5:30AM to be on set at 7:30am. This shoot was all outside and it was so hot. Again with this shoot we had a ton to shoot and very little time as we could only shoot as the sun we out. Everyone did a great job at trying to keep cool and not get to frustrated with the pace in which we were moving. By days end we were sunburned and tired but we managed to get all the shots we needed for the day. Many of the folks rented hotel rooms so they didn't have to drive back home but I had to take care of some escrow stuff and had to drive home. But I'd prefer to be home in my own bed since I'm going to be in a hotel for four days in a few weeks for Comic Con. All in all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment