Listen / Download the podcast here: http://knightsoftheguild.com

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Recoding Podcasts

Today was suppose to be a big Podcasting day.. needed to get two microcasts, one regular podcast and several promos recorded, but alas things didn't go as planned. Jenni wasn't feeling so hot so we opted to do the two microcast over skype. Our first one was a microcast for The Guild's Xmas special. We were interviewing Greg Aronowitz, who wrote, directed and created all the items in that special. Our second one was the Poetry winner microcast. Both went off without a hitch.. the audio wasn't great but Jenni managed to record her vocals on her end and I did the same on my end so I should be able to edit them together and have decent sound.

Our interview with Greg was great, so much so that we chatted for about 1 hour and 20 minutes. I think I'm going to have to split this microcast into two..

No comments:

Post a Comment