Listen / Download the podcast here: http://knightsoftheguild.com

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Guild Shoot Season 4 - Day Nine

Well today I was asked not to go to set as it's a smaller set and space is limited. I was bummed as I enjoy being on set but understand as Brian the EPK guy is going to set today and I'll be going to set tomorrow while he takes the day off. Brian plans on interviewing a cast member and I really wanted to be there for that so Kim gave me the okay to join him when he does this. So until I get that call I am at home working on organizing all my audio bites from the past eight days of shooting. So much good stuff.. have to listen to them and place them in the appropriate episode folders. This will make it easier when I build the "companion" podcast for the new episodes of The Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment