Listen / Download the podcast here: http://knightsoftheguild.com

Friday, August 21, 2009

Blizzcon Day 1

Today was Blizzcon Day 1. I was asked to help with The Guild's booth and of course I said yes. My shift was 10am to 2:30pm. It was a lot of fun. I'm not a gamer so I was there just for The Guild and to support them. Met lots of fans and sold lots of Guild stuff. After my time at the booth it was time to get ready for The Guild panel. I was lucky enough to go back stage with the cast and wait for them to go on stage. While we waited I took the opportunity to interview some of the cast for a special KOTG microcast. After the panel, which was Fantastic.. I went back to my car to head home. My cell had died around 3pm so I plugged it in and had several urgent messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment