Listen / Download the podcast here: http://knightsoftheguild.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Recording Episode #7

As you know I did a solo podcast recording for Microcast #5 and folks seemed to like it but many people missed Jenni, as did I.. so for episode #7 Jenni is back.. She came over around 7pm. I try and make the show as streamlined as possible and try and get them done in an hour but it never happens. Two hours later we finally finished the recording, we have such a fun time bantering back and fourth.. now I just need to edit it before August 15th. And we still need to interview Felicia Day for our Cast Interview. Will be doing that next week, but I hope to have everything already edited so all I have to do is plug in her interview and it will be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment