Listen / Download the podcast here: http://knightsoftheguild.com

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Donations

Hello Guildies,

Knights of the Guild podcast is asking for donations. Making a podcast cost money. We have website fees, equipment fees and other costs. All donations will go to enhancing your podcast experience. Once costs have been reimbursed we will work on getting a second microphone, currently Jenni and I share one microphone.

Jenni and I don’t like asking for money but it’s a necessary means to pay for this podcast and website. But I didn’t want to get something for nothing, yes we give you a podcast every few weeks but I wanted to give you guys more. So I asked Felicia to help me out.. and boy did she.

GuildCrew.jpg

She gave me this AWESOME 8×10 cast photo (above) and when I interviewed them for the DVD I had them sign it. So this photo has all six cast members. These are VERY VERY limited quantities (we only have 10 (0 left). So it’s first come first serve. To get this cast photo we are asking for a donation of $20 or more. (WE HAVE NO MORE CAST PICTURES)

If you can’t afford a $20 donation, then with only a $15 donation you can get this BEAUTIFUL 8×10 autographed photo of the one and only Felicia Day (pictured below).

FeliciaDayPix.jpg

All Guildies (regardless of amount) who donate will get their names printed in our “Donators” section of our website and will be mentioned on the podcast.

Any amount of donation will help us. From $1 dollar to whatever you think our podcast deserves.

To make a donation please use the donation button on the lower right side of this website. You must have paypal.

If you wish to pay by check please email knightsoftheguild@gmail.com and I’ll email you the address to send it to .

Thank you so much for your support

Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment