Listen / Download the podcast here: http://knightsoftheguild.com

Monday, June 15, 2009

Guild Season 3 Day Three

Today I was up at 6am to get ready to head over for the third day of shooting on Season 3 of The Guild. Only problem is it's a Monday and I have a Monday - Friday job. So I could only stay a few hours, well that was the plan.. four hours later I finally got into work an hour later then expected. The shot was going pretty good and there was some funny stuff that I had to get on BTS. I did turn my camera over to another person to take more video while I was away. The shot wasn't suppose to be done around 6ish but when I got off work at 7pm and headed over to pick up my camera they were still shooting. So I got my camera and continued to get more BTS for another hour and a half. It was a long day of work but at least I got to spend 5 of the 13 hours with my Guildies.

No comments:

Post a Comment