Listen / Download the podcast here: http://knightsoftheguild.com

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More Guildie Goodiness

Today I played hooky from work so I could go out on set as it was alot of location shooting and I wanted to be part of it. The day started off rocky as my alarm didn't go off and I woke up 2 hours late.. shoot started at 7:30 and I got there around 10ish, but I did get footage of a very cool scene that I was looking forward too so it wasn't a total lose. We then went on to the second location were I did alot of walking. And by the the end of day was sore and sunburned.

I did manage to get myself into a scene for Season Three. There is a scene (that I can not mention) but they needed a few extras so I volunteered. I'm thinking I'll get a chance again in July when we start shooting again.

All in all it was a long, but fun day of shooting.. now the crew takes a week and a half off to recoup.. while I continue to shot BTS of this very cool project.

No comments:

Post a Comment