Listen / Download the podcast here: http://knightsoftheguild.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009

More BTS

Today we had a 6am call time, we were out in Pasadena shooting at the apartment complex that we used last season for Codex's living room. We had something like 38 scenes to shoot and a full day of work ahead of us. Everything move along, because there were so many scenes to shoot and so many set ups and lighting changes we ran a bit long and finished shooting around 8pm. I actually left before they started packing up. Normally I stay and help packing up equipment and clean up but I had to get to the other location that I was going to shoot BTS at yesterday but couldn't.

So I got to this place around 9pm and shot more BTS for about an hour and a half. (I can't wait to share this with you guys.. IT'S SO COOL!!!! ) I finally got home around 11pm, but my work wasn't done yet. Spent about an hour with the hubby then had to download the past few days worth of pictures and video that I had taken. The camera hard drive was getting full and we have a few more days of shooting this week. So it's about midnight now and I still have a few hours of work left.. then I have to get up and start my work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment