Listen / Download the podcast here: http://knightsoftheguild.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Interview with Teal Sherer

Tonight after work I rushed home to do an interview with Teal Sherer (Venom). Jenni is still on the east coast and couldn't make the interview so I was doing it solo. Earlier in the week I had tweeted about doing the interview and asked for questions and the listeners really stepped up and sent me a bunch of cool and interesting questions.

I have to say this was on of my favorite interviews that I have done so far for KOTG. Teal is a very sweet and intelligent lady who gave really good honest answers... it flowed so well.

And you guys will be able to enjoy this interview in our next podcast Knights of the Guild Ep. 15 part 1 which will be released on April 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment