Listen / Download the podcast here: http://knightsoftheguild.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Guild Shoot Season 4 - Day Ten

Once again they were using a skeleton crew as the location was very small so I opted not to go down until the end so around 3:30 I got a call from Brian (EPK) who informed me that they were almost done shooting and if I wanted to interview Sean (Director) I would need to get down there soon. So I took a quick shower, packed up my equipment headed to set. Got there around 4:30, they were still filming so I hung out with Kim and Greg for a bit until they were done. I then helped to wrap the location and finally got to sit down with Sean and talk about the past four days of shooting. We now have two days off and start our final days of Season Four shoot of The Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment