Listen / Download the podcast here: http://knightsoftheguild.com

Monday, May 24, 2010

Guild Shoot Season 4 - Day Thirteen

Today was a fun day on the set of the Guild season four. I didn't get many interviews done as I wanted but I did get some key ones done so it felt like a productive day for me. It was a very long day on set and we also wrapped out of the location, which means we removed everything and this always takes longer then a "regular" day. We also got our "cast & crew" t-shirts... of course I would love to show them to you but I can't as the image on the front plays a part in season four... so for now they have to stay under wrap.

Only a few more days left for this season and though I will be sad that it will be over I'll be happy as well as I have a ton of audio that I have to sift through and organize for the KOTG "Special Season Four" podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment