Listen / Download the podcast here: http://knightsoftheguild.com

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Guild Shoot Season 4 - Day Two

Today my call time (when they expected me on set) was a little later in the day, so I decided to go over to my buddy Greg Aronowitz's house to see what cool things he is working on. I spent about two hours over at his place catching up and watching him create some very cool pieces, that I can't talk about. You know sometimes it sucks having very talented friends working on top secret projects that I can't talk about.

Anyways after my visit with Greg I headed over to The Guild set. Once again I can't say anything but I did get another very cool interview as well as interviews with some of the awesome crew.

Day two was just as much fun as day one.. can't wait for day three.

No comments:

Post a Comment